Hey you beautiful bunch, I hope you’re having a great week!
Today I bring you one of my favourite recipes – Fluffy Vanilla Pancakes
This recipe can be found in my main cook book here
Ingredients: (SERVES 2)
- 3 tsps coconut flour
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsps stevia (or natural sweetener of your choice)
- 3 tsps organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp plain or Greek yoghurt (use dairy free yoghurt if preferred)
- 100g mixed berries
- Place the flour, eggs, cinnamon and stevia in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add a bit more flour if the mixture is too thin, or if the mixture is too thick, add a drop of cold water or unsweetened almond milk.
- The aim is to achieve a pourable but not runny consistency.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a medium/high heat and then pour in around 50ml of the mixture into the centre of the pan.
- Move the pan around gently to even out the mixture into a circular shape.
- When small holes appear in the pancake (around 1-2 minutes), turn it over and cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with yoghurt and berries.
Store any leftover pancakes in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
If you do give this a go then please be sure to tag me in your pictures on social media :)
You can find me on the below
Yours in health and fitness