I mean, theres not much to say… Zero Carb Chicken Nuggets!!!
These are a must and go amazing with sweet potato wedges!
Ingredients: (Makes 10 Nuggets)
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 15g ground almonds
- pinch of paprika
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil
- 1 medium sized egg
- 200g fresh chicken breast, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Mix the flour, almonds, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg.
- Take a piece of chicken and dip it in the egg, coating it evenly.
- Then dip it in the flour mixture and roll until covered.
- Repeat this step with all of the chicken.
- Melt the oil in a non stick frying pan over a medium/high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, turning regularly until brown all over.
- Transfer the chicken to an oven tray and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze and eat within 24 hours of defrosting**
MACROS PER NUGGET:
- 46 Calories
- 0g Carbs
- 6g Protein
- 2g Fat
I always love to see everybody getting involved with making healthy food and the recipes I provide so if you happen to give this ago be sure to tag me on social media using @NoMoreBolics. If you aren’t following me already then you can find me on the links below.
Yours in health and fitness